Kalinco’s smartwatch is a great way to stay connected and track steps, sleep, heart rate, and many other things. Sometimes the watch might have an incorrect date and time, in which case you must sync the watch with the correct date and time.
This change can be made in multiple ways. First, you can change or set the time manually from the watch by navigating the setting menu and fixing the date and time. Another way to do this is by using the app “HeroBandIII” on your smartphone.
No worries, keep reading to get the detailed answer. We will also talk about other relevant points about the watch.
How To Manually Change or Set Time On A Kalinco Smartwatch?
Setting time and date manually involves only a few steps. No worries, we will guide you through the process of navigating the settings menu and make sure you understand the time change.
Step-1: Navigating the Settings Menu
As the title says, you must manually navigate to the setting menu to set the time and date.
There are many other things here that you can adjust. For example, changing between 12-hour or 24-hour formats, enabling automatic time updates, and other things.
- Now, Tap the screen or press the side button to wake up the watch.
- Swipe down from the top of the touchscreen, and there you will see the settings menu. It could also be mentioned as “Other” with a gear-like icon. If it’s not there, swipe left.
If you want to use the buttons, press the buttons to scroll and then find the setting menu.
Step-2: Locating the Time or Clock Settings
So, hopefully you get the ‘’ setting’’. Now Tap on the settings icon on your Kalinco smartwatch to find Time and Date.
Step-3: Setting the Correct Time
Now, select “System Date & Time”, and then “Time Settings”. Now enter the time manually that is showing on your smartphone.
Note: Time and date settings may not be available in some models. The following table will help you understand the whole truth:
|Model||Location of time or clock settings||Location of time or clock settings in the app|
|Kalinco P22||Settings/other>system>date & time||Device>more settings/others>time format/sync time|
|Kalinco Y68||Manually not available||Device>more settings/others>time format/sync time|
|Kalinco CS201C||Manually not available||Device>more settings/others>time format/sync time|
How To Change Or Set Time On A Kalinco Smartwatch Using The App “HeroBandIII”?
Syncing the Kalinco smartwatch with your smartphone is another way to set the right time on it. In this case, time and date will automatically be updated on the watch.
Step 1: Download the app “HeroBandIII”
Simply download the app either from Google Play (for Android phones) or App Store (for iPhones). You also have to check the compatibility. This app is only compatible with Android 5.0 / iOS 9.0 and above smartphones.
Step 2: Connect the watch to the phone?
First, you need to establish a connection between the watch and the phone. The process is slightly different for the iPhone and Android.
- The very first thing is to Launch the HeroBandIII app on your device.
- Upon opening the app, a prompt will appear “HeroBandIII would like to use Bluetooth.” Tap the ‘OK’ button to grant the app access to your device’s Bluetooth functionality.
- The app may then ask for permission to receive your notifications. Tap ‘allow’ to grant the app permission.
- You’ll likely see a screen with the message “Enter HeroBandIII.” Tap on this option to proceed.
- Next, you’ll be required to enter your information. Input the correct information as needed.
- Once you’ve entered your information, locate the check mark symbol (‘√’), usually located at the bottom-right corner of the screen. Tap on this symbol to confirm the information you’ve entered.
- Next, add a device. Look for an option like ‘ADD A DEVICE’ and tap on it.
- The app might prompt you with a message requesting permission to use your location. Tap on ‘allow while using APP’ to give the app access to your location data while you’re using it.
- Following the location permission, you’ll see a list of available devices. Look for the option labeled ‘P22’ and tap on it to initiate the connection process.
For Android phones:
- Ensure that Bluetooth is turned on in your Android phone’s settings.
- Locate the HeroBandIII app on your phone.
- Inside the HeroBandIII app, you might see an option labeled “To Add.” Tap on this option.
- After clicking “To Add,” you’ll likely see a list of available devices. In our case, it is “P22,” and tap on it to initiate the connection process.
Note: Connect the watch to the App. Don’t connect the watch to Bluetooth directly.
Step 3: Set Time
We have provided a detailed process for both iPhone and android devices. So, let’s set time with easy step by step guide-
- Step 1: Open the HeroBandIII app on your iPhone. Find an option within the app to “Remove Device.”
- Step 2: Forget the Device in iPhone Settings
- Exit the HeroBandIII app and go to your iPhone’s home screen.
- Open the iPhone Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on “Bluetooth.”
- From the list of available devices, find and tap on “P22.”
- Tap on “Forget This Device” to disconnect the P22 device from your iPhone.
- Step 3: Repeat Connection Steps
Follow the initial connection steps you used to set up the device. That we have shown details earlier in step 2.
- Step 4: Sync Data
Inside the HeroBandIII app, navigate to the homepage. Swipe down on the homepage to initiate a data sync between your device and the app.
This will update information and ensure that the data is current, which will automatically fix the date and time issue.
For Android Phones:
- Step 1: Remove Device
- Step 2: Reconnect and Sync Data
- Reconnect the HeroBandIII watch to your phone. ( shown detail in step 2)
- Once reconnected, go to the app’s homepage.
- Swipe down on the homepage to trigger data synchronization between your device and the app. This will ensure that the data is up to date, including time and date.
How to change the time format in the Heroband111 app?
In the app, you have to change the time format. As you know, you have to choose between 12 hour regular time format and 24 hours military time format
- Step 1: Open the Heroband111 App
- Step 2: Once you’re in the app, Look for the two icons at the bottom center of the screen. One of these icons should resemble a watch. Tap on this watch icon.
- Step 3: Navigate to “Others”
- Step 4: Select Time Format
- Step 5: Choose Time Format
Why Doesn’t the Kalinco Smartwatch Time Sync?
When you sync the Kalinco smartwatch with your smartphone, both devices should now show the exact same time.
Sometimes you might see that the time is not synced and the watch is displaying a different time.
There are quite a few reasons why this may happen. Here they are:
- The Bluetooth on your smartphone is turned off.
- Bluetooth might not be paired with the Kalinco smartwatch.
- The time zone on the smartphone is incorrect.
- Date setting in the smartphone is not right.
- Dead or low battery level in the smartwatch.
- The firmware on the smartwatch is outdated and needs to be updated.
If you still have some queries regarding changing or setting the time on your Kalinco smartwatch, go through the following FAQ section for further information:
Can my smartwatch show the wrong time if it is disconnected from the phone?
Yes, the watch could show the wrong time if it’s disconnected from the phone. Connect them both again and update the time on your watch again to solve the problem.
What are the Common Features of the Kalinco Smartwatch?
The Kalinco Smartwatch is a versatile device that can help you track your health and fitness goals and gain other valuable insights. Here are some common features:
- A built-in heart rate monitor
- Can also monitor your blood pressure
- Blood oxygen tracking
- 7 different sports modes, including walking, running, cycling, skipping, badminton, basketball, and football
- Sleep tracking
What other app is suitable for connecting Kalinco with a phone and setting time?
For Android, you can install Zeofit, and for iOS, install the Zeroner app on your phone. You can install the Kalinco smartwatch app for setting and updating so many things.
So that’s all. Setting or changing the time on the Kalinco smartwatch is not a hard task. All you need to do is understand the interface and know exactly what to do.
Remember, you cannot set the time manually for all the models, and several models need to be synced with the phone to set the time correctly. You can also check the user manual to learn the process.