Having a good knowledge of your Levardo watch can help you make the most out of it. But new users often get into trouble not knowing how the functions work. We don’t want you to be in that situation! But what regarding turning off the alarm?
The Levardo watch turn off alarm can be easily done by going through some steps. Based on the model of the Levaredo watch, the procedures may vary a bit. You need to use the ‘mode,’ ‘reset,’ and ‘start’ buttons for most of the Lavaredo watches.
Let’s find out the details!
How To Turn Off The Alarm Lavaredo Watch?
Lavaredo, a watch brand, has fame all over the world due to its diversified watch production. You can get your favorite one, from classical watches to modern-day smartwatches.
In addition, the functionality of the watches manufactured by Levaredo is so impressive. However, some people turn on the alarm somehow but find it confusing to turn it off. Are you one of them?
No worries, there are multiple methods out there (based on the model of the watch) to turn off the alarm of your Lavaredo digital watch. Let’s explore them one by one.
Method 1: Lavaredo Yellow Watch
You can follow the steps below if you have a Lavaredo watch with ‘Light,’ ‘Mode,’ ‘Date,’ and ‘Alarm’ buttons.
- Step 1: Press the ‘Mode’ button twice.
- Step 2: Look for the black background of the ‘Alarm’ text on the watch.
- Step 3: Press and hold the ‘Date’ button on the top right side and then press ‘Alarm’ on the bottom right side. And then, you are supposed to hear a beep which indicates the alarm is disabled.
You can also check this video to visualize the steps described above. https://youtu.be/g3HTvUj31xg
Method 2: Lavaredo Conventional Watch
Look at your Lavaredo watch to ensure it has the ‘Reset,’ ‘Mode,’ ‘Start/Stop,’ and ‘Light’ buttons. If yes, then the following steps are for you!
- Step 1: Press and hold the ‘Reset’ button on the bottom of the right side.
- Step 2: Press ‘Start’ on the top of the right side of your Lavaredo watch.
And in this way, you are supposed to turn off the alarm on your Lavaredo watch at any time.
How to Set the Alarm on Lavaredo Watch?
Setting an alarm on your digital watch is not a hard nut to crack. In the case of Lavaredo watches, the scenario remains the same. You just need to go through some simple steps to perform the task.
- Step 1: Press and hold the upper (Start) and lower (Reset) side buttons on the right side of your Lavaredo watch. In this way, you can turn on the alarm.
- Step 2: Now, using the ‘Start’ and ‘Reset’ buttons, you can set the time of the alarm.
Now, this may not be applicable for some models of the Lavaredo watch, especially if it has the ‘Mode’, ‘Light’, ‘Alarm’, and Date buttons. Here, all you have to do is;
- Step 1: Press the ‘Mode’ button twice. You will see an alarm indicator on your Lavaredo watch’s screen. This means the alarm is on.
- Step 2: Adjust the timing of the alarm by pressing the ‘Date’ and ‘Alarm’ buttons and then press the ‘Mode’ Button once again.
Why Is Lavaredo Watch Alarm Not Working?
Seeing your Lavaredo watch alarm not working is one of the worst things you can experience as an owner.
Even though Lavaredo is a reliable manufacturer of quality watches, you might often notice some alarm-related issues.
- Low battery.
- Damaged watch button.
- The water inside the watch.
- Low alarm volume.
- Technical issues.
Lavaredo watch owners often share their queries regarding the different functions of the watches. And we’ve found some very relevant to our discussion here and plan to answer a couple of them.
How Do I Set The Alarm On My Lavaredo Yellow Watch?
First, press the ‘Mode’ button on the bottom of the left side. Then, you have to press ‘Alarm.’ Now, using the ‘Start’ button on the top of the left side, you can set the alarm on your Lavaredo watch.
Is Lavaredo’s Watch Good?
Lavaredo may not be a renowned watch manufacturer, but their watches are stylish and reliable. And we often see the reflection of this one in the review section of popular e-commerce platforms like Amazon, AliExpress, eBay, and more.
Does Lavaredo Watch An Hourly Beep?
Yes, you can have the hourly beep feature with your Lavaredo watch. But to access the feature, you need to enable it. And by pressing the left button of your Lavaredo watch twice and the top right button, you can enable the feature.
Are Lavaredo Watches Good For Kids?
Lavaredo watches are also suitable for kids. Luckily, many Lavaredo watches are available on the market, and you can choose one for your kids from them. The watches come with an elegant design that your kids will like.
Based on the model of the Lavaredo watch you have, you should follow the method above. The alarm system should work fine unless something is wrong with your watch!
Don’t forget to contact the dealer or watchmaker if any issues arise with your watch.
After purchasing the watch, keep the owner’s manual safe so you can bring it when needed.